Thursday, March 13, 2008

Matthew Wilson growing up

I am loving reading about everyone. We will try to link all the blogs when we get a minute. Everytime I turn around Matt is taller. Chris tells me I need to get him dress pants that fit. The problem is that we buy him new pants and two weeks later they are high waters! So I thought I would send a picture of him in his new suit before he grows out of it. He was so cute. He walked around with my brief, saying "Don't I look like a CEO and Honey, I'm home". The girls and I had such a good chuckle. Recently, he told me after the earthquake in Wells, NV that the second coming was obvisoulsy near. He also said that one day after I picked him up from a friends house and they had a guitar hero game with barely clothed women. I also am including a photo of his team for knowledge bowl. It is like a spelling bee, but the questions are all "trivia" that they are supposed to be learning. It was very impressive to see all the different school's teams. He is in the gifted program for the district this year. It has been very hard and he tries so hard to impress his teacher. Even though he wants to we have not signed him up for next year. Hope you all are doing well. Love, Jessica

No comments: